New offroad website

RDLSTVD

I just launched a new website for the Idaho area. I am an outdoor kind of person and am into Geocacheing, offroading, and camping. I have put together a new website, www.offroadidaho.com to document trails and camping locations. The site also has a forum with documented Jeep trails and sections for camping and geocaching. Like I said, the site is new and is just getting going. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Email me through the offroadidaho.com website.

7-29-09%20(1).jpg

7-29-09.jpg

Sweet man! I too am a fellow Jeeper/Cacher Addict so I completely understand where you are coming from. In fact my username use to be "JEEOCASHER". But I eventually got tired of explaining what it meant to people and changed it. But anyhow thanks for the heads up. BTW, if your looking for a sweet drop down tailgate conversion for your YJ...my brother's got a sweet kit he builds and sells at swagoffroad.com which is located in Oregon City.

Take care,

Travis

Sweet man! I too am a fellow Jeeper/Cacher Addict so I completely understand where you are coming from. In fact my username use to be "JEEOCASHER". But I eventually got tired of explaining what it meant to people and changed it. But anyhow thanks for the heads up. BTW, if your looking for a sweet drop down tailgate conversion for your YJ...my brother's got a sweet kit he builds and sells at swagoffroad.com which is located in Oregon City.

Take care,

Travis

Thanks for the reply. If you have any GPS trails that you have saved from Washington I would love to create a Washington Trails topic on my forum. I have a guy that is just posting some from Montana and we have added that state. Let me know. Thanks!

I have added a live chat section to the forum that is at the bottom of the main page. This will enable users to talk live with other users and carry on real time conversations. There are still some visual things on the site that have changed and that I am working on fixing.