Partner wanted for 'Over The Pole' cache in Berkshire

I have located the New Zealand part of 'Over the Pole' (GCMYWH), so now have the co-ordinates for the UK part. It is located in the village of Finchampstead, Berkshire. If anyone from around that area is interested in partnering, please e-mail me.

Cheers,

GG

I did this one (and its nearby sister cache GCMYD6) yesterday, after NZKEKO emailed me the final co-ords.

First one to holler from NZ gets the co-ords for GCMYD6!!

Edited by PSHAX

I did this one (and its nearby sister cache GCMYD6) yesterday, after NZKEKO emailed me the final co-ords.

First one to holler from NZ gets the co-ords for GCMYD6!!

Thanks for the offer, but it's probably best that you pass them on to your kiwi partner NZKEKO. I'll give you a shout if I get stuck.

Cheers,

GG

Thanks for the offer Figures and Tonyward. Have either of you done the first leg of the North to South cache there yet (GCMYD6)?

If you can grab the coordinates from that one, we can go out and bag both of the sister caches between us :D

Not yet, but I was going to suggest that we get this one done at the same time. :( Tony, if you want to contact me through GC.com, we could arrange to go together

I live in Fichampstead, if you want any help give me a shout!

Hi Would you be able to help me... have found the Tauranga part of GCNYWH OVER THE POLE, and need a partner to complete the find.

If you have already completed this, would you know another UK geocacher who would like to partner with me to log this find.

Cheers

Mandy Page (PageNZ)