"folder empty" in 60csx

Im am trying to load my pocket query into my dads 60csx. When i go to mas storage mode on the device, nothong is coming up. Ie; it says folder is empty. How can i get in and delete the old caches and where can i drag and drop my pocket query folder? Im not use to the 60csx as i use a Oregon 400t. But should the device contain different folders like the oregons? Thanks in advance.

Im am trying to load my pocket query into my dads 60csx. When i go to mas storage mode on the device, nothong is coming up. Ie; it says folder is empty. How can i get in and delete the old caches and where can i drag and drop my pocket query folder? Im not use to the 60csx as i use a Oregon 400t. But should the device contain different folders like the oregons? Thanks in advance.

It's not done that way on a 60.

Go to the Waypoints Page and once there, press the menu button -> Delete by Icon, Select the found icon and go through the deletion that way.

It's not done that way on a 60.

Go to the Waypoints Page and once there, press the menu button -> Delete by Icon, Select the found icon and go through the deletion that way.

Thanks! but how do i install the pocket query file into the 60? I can use the "send to gps" feature, but this takes way to long. On my oregon, i drag and drop the file into the gpx folder. I cant find ANY folders when in mass storage mode.