Need help with webcam cache

Hi, I'm going to be in Atlanta for the High Schools that Work Conference (Anyone else?) and since my plane will get in early Wednesday...I was going to go caching in the close proximity to my hotel. About a half mile from my hotel is Downtown U Web Cam Cache (GC6D4D) As this is the first shot I'll have at getting a webcam cache, I'd like to get it, but won't have anyone that can take the picture.

Anyone willing to take the picture for me? I can call you when I get there, I figure it would be early afternoon on Wed. the 8th of July. Like around 1-2 pm eastern.

If so, toss me a message through my account with a phone number, and receive my eternal gratitude. If you would want me to call earlier to check to see if you are still ok to go, please note it. Thanks.

I won't be able to help you grab this webcam photo, but I will mention that it is possible to grab webcam photos yourself. I know people who have used wireless internet access to grab webcam photos, and I've used scripts to grab webcam photos repeatedly every n minutes (where n is less than the refresh rate of the webcam).

Hi, I'm going to be in Atlanta for the High Schools that Work Conference (Anyone else?) and since my plane will get in early Wednesday...I was going to go caching in the close proximity to my hotel. About a half mile from my hotel is Downtown U Web Cam Cache (GC6D4D) As this is the first shot I'll have at getting a webcam cache, I'd like to get it, but won't have anyone that can take the picture.

Anyone willing to take the picture for me? I can call you when I get there, I figure it would be early afternoon on Wed. the 8th of July. Like around 1-2 pm eastern.

If so, toss me a message through my account with a phone number, and receive my eternal gratitude. If you would want me to call earlier to check to see if you are still ok to go, please note it. Thanks.

Email sent.