Feature suggestion: Find status and friends find status on the cache page

MacDefender

I would like to suggest a new feature included directly on each cache page. If you have more than 500 founds or so I can't remember each cache I've found and it would be nice to have a small icon/note on the cache page if this is a cache I already have found.

And it would be a great addition if on the cachepage all friends who have found the cache were listed. So if I open a page for a specific cache I can see if I already have found this cache and who of my friends (those added using the friend request function) has found this cache. This should be included in the printout so if I'm outside I can call one of my friends listed there if I can't find the cache to ask for a little hint.

What do you think about this addition to the cache page?

I'm using a sdript for the greasemonkey (and FireFox) add-on called "GC VIP list". In it I can select my "VIP" friends. And then in the right menu on every cache page it shows me the names of my VIP friends that has logged it.

I have to show all logs before they come in the list, but there is a script for that too (automatic show all logs) if it's needed.

I'm using a sdript for the greasemonkey (and FireFox) add-on called "GC VIP list". In it I can select my "VIP" friends. And then in the right menu on every cache page it shows me the names of my VIP friends that has logged it.

I have to show all logs before they come in the list, but there is a script for that too (automatic show all logs) if it's needed.

I know that there is this script but there are two problems with it. First as already written you have to show all logs by default and even if automated this will cause much more traffic and serverload at GC as if they just implement it serverside.

And the second problem is that you need Firefox and I will never use Firefox (and no I also don't use IE).

But the biggest problem there would be the major server load if every user request all the logs every time.