Holland 2009 - Dutch Travel Bug Race

IkbenMamma

tbracelogoshort.jpg

Holland 2009

Yesterday I saw one of the topics at our dutch forum, just in time :D . I never joined a race before and today I am happy to announce Mum's first racecoin is indeed ready for take off ... together with about 45 other racers!

I won a coin with Delta123's Chirstmas Puzzle last year, so activated it just now and as from today it's in the running for the TB/Coin contest :

I am wondering if maybe, just maybe some of our racecoins or bugs will end up across the ocean somewhere :)

Fijn dat er ook een draadje op dit forum is, we hebben namelijk geen inlognaam bij .nl (teveel gedoe, hotmail adres je kent 't wel).

We've added our 250 finds geocoin to the race, it's goal was already to go to Easter Island and until then to visit as many countries as possible. We've read the coin will be taken on a trip to Switzerland, but since it's now in the hands of a geocacher the miles probably start to count when he droppes it there in a cache?

Everybody good luck, let's hope for some nice TB/coin-stories!

(our 100 finds coin didn't travel very long or far, it was gone due to a cache ripper in Limburg, hopefully there aren't any in Switzerland).

greetings,

irisisleuk