Found Lost Geocoin

Allreddevils

I found a GeoCoin that was last seen in Texas but I found it in Virginia. I "discovered it"on the log but now what do I do with it? It didnt log the miles to VA and I dont know iwhat to do now??? It still shows it was last seen with a geocacher in Texas???

I am new to caching and I want to make sure I handle this coin the correct way..

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Use the 'Grab it from current holder' option under the log menu.

Then virtually 'drop' it in the cache you found it in and virtually 'retrieve it' again. This is called dipping and makes sure the coin shows the mileage.

Congrats - you'll make some coin owner very happy...especially if it's been a while.

Use the 'Grab it from current holder' option under the log menu.

Then virtually 'drop' it in the cache you found it in and virtually 'retrieve it' again. This is called dipping and makes sure the coin shows the mileage.

Congrats - you'll make some coin owner very happy...especially if it's been a while.

Thanks... I did exactly that! It had only been a couple of months but I am sure they are happy to see it again. :) Here is the coin if your interested...TB1YT2D

<tracking number removed by moderator, reference number inserted>

(Please do not use the tracking numbers in public places)

Edited by Eartha