Geocache log pages?

Hi. I was wondering were people get the geocache papers that tell you what the cache is if some random person finds it. I know there are some printable logs on the "hide and seek a cache page" but Ive seen some tiny ones that fit into small containers. Also were do you get Micro logs that fit into those super tiny tubes with the magnet on the back? :D

Hi. I was wondering were people get the geocache papers that tell you what the cache is if some random person finds it. I know there are some printable logs on the "hide and seek a cache page" but Ive seen some tiny ones that fit into small containers. Also were do you get Micro logs that fit into those super tiny tubes with the magnet on the back? :D

I think most people either use blank paper or make and print their own sheets.

I think most people either use blank paper or make and print their own sheets.

I don't think the OP is really referring to logbooks, Arrow.

Some of the cache notes can be found here (right-hand side, halfway down): http://www.geocaching.com/seek/ Others have written their own. One example is at "Geocaching University"

I copy the ones from the "Hide and seek" page, but change the font size, margins, etc. and trim them to make them fit into smaller cache containers. But there's no such thing for nanos...no room. Cachers make their own tiny log page for those and end up replacing them frequently.

Welcome to the great adventure[:D]

I made these because I didn't like the line spacing on some of the ones found online, I like writing with larger text myself, and I wanted it to work with my duplex printer. These work for me with my duplex printer. They are based on ones found online but basically made from scratch.

Let me know if they work with your duplex laser printers. I printed with foxit and made sure my printer was set to fit to size 'letter' 8.5x11 in printer properties since this has the effect of centering the document. Without doing that it will not center up on a duplex printer so one can cut with a scissors and have the log in the same spot on both sides.

If you have any requests let me know, these are easy to make.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8qN7nUrjNTwLVI5ZDVHYk9RRy0xZU9JaWE0UmZEZw

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8qN7nUrjNTwandDaUQ0ek5UOXFqSkVybzZtelNTZw

Edited by sholomar