Is there a way to see Cage Description while navigating to Waypoint ?

Fluppo

I guess I may be missing something - When I download a cage I can see the additional waypoints. Since those are to find out after a riddle I put them via "find another" - "coordinates". But in this moment it stops to show the informations to the cage.

Is there a way on Garmin Oregon to navigate to the waypoint while still having the Cage Informations available ?

Thanks for the help :-))

Not on one screen.

You can exit the compass Navigation screen - go look at the description and logs and go back to the compass screen.

Yes, that would be great - but to me happens following:

1. I go to "Find a geocage", choose one Multiple, can route to it and read Description and Hints.

2. I go to Stage one, solve the coordinates of Stage 2.

3. I go to "Find another" -> "Coordinates" and tip in the coordinates of Stage 2 - on the Map I see that they are same to the Waypoint that was downloaded with the Cache.

4. As I come to Stage 2 I go to look the description, but I have to repeat Step one - so I have to stop navigating to the Stage 2 and start Navigating to the Cache to be able to look the Description.

What I imagined would be the good use of waypoint is following - I choose a Multiple Cache, and as I go throught all the stages I just tip in the Coordinates and Garmin will 'Update' navigating to the Cage - so that I will not lose the routing to the coordinates of Stage xx, if I want to read the Description.

Thank you for your answers and your patience.

It seems I cannot really describe what my problem is - I know how to switch between map and description and I do not find using my GPS too timely because of changing the screens.

My issue is - there are waypoints included by multicache - what is then the reason they are included ?

I do get the coordinates of the stages anyway by solving the quest along the stages, right?

So other than being on the map, are the waypoints - to which I have to find coordinates myself - in any way useful ?

I love doing multis and I am in no way complaining about them - I just would like to know why the waypoints are not part of Cache ???