Lost arrow on maps - help!

Fuchsiamagic

While playing around with the page where the cache location is displayed on Google Maps, I accidently clicked on a link on the left hand side which said "Block images from ...." Didn't see where.

Now, I don't get the arrow on the map or aerial photo showing where the cache is located. It also has affected "View Map" on TB's and GC's where the zoom and pan controls have disappeared. Does anyone know how I can get them back? ;)

According to NoScript (a very essential Firefox add-in), that page includes content from:

gstatic.com

google.com

quantserve.com

geocaching.com

Groundspeak.com

It's probably the first one, gstatic.com.

BTW, I never saw an arrow on that page, but everything looks to me as it probably should be.

(PS: I never capitalized Groundspeak.com, stupid forum software, stop doing that!)

Edited by Viajero Perdido

According to NoScript (a very essential Firefox add-in), that page includes content from:

gstatic.com

google.com

quantserve.com

geocaching.com

Groundspeak.com

It's probably the first one, gstatic.com.

BTW, I never saw an arrow on that page, but everything looks to me as it probably should be.

(PS: I never capitalized Groundspeak.com, stupid forum software, stop doing that!)

OK, so how do I get it back? There doesn't seem to be an option.

When I said arrow, it used to be a cache symbol, but that changed to an arrow about a week ago. Not my doing...