Real shop in NYC

koredump

Hello there,

Do someone know a shop in New-York city selling TBs and other Geocaching stuff ?

I don't want to shop online (shipping costs are sometimes crazy) and someone I know fly to NYC in july.

Thanks for your help, and happy caching,

Koredump

I don't think there is a real brick and mortar shop in NYC, but if you check this list from the Groundspeak website, there are places to order from in France, so the shipping shouldn't be that bad. We are not allowed to post commercial links in the TB forums, but that link is from the Groundspeak site, so that one is allowed.

There's always someone who wants just one or two bugs but doesn't want to have to pay the fully shipping costs.

Contacts your local cachers and see who wants to share the costs. The more you get to chip in the cheaper it is for everyone.

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try that sometime! ;)

I bought a few extra travel bugs last time out. Send me a PM, if we can figure out a way to meet up I'm more then happy work something out.

The OP is from France. Might be tough to meet up. They were just hoping their friend, who is coming to NY, could find a brick and mortar store here, where they could get some to bring home. That's a nice offer though.