I need help with explorist 500

1) What is your question? You submitted the thread six times, I would have guessed the question to be included in at least one of them. :D

2) Easy on the mouse clicking! I know, we all think that by clicking in frustration a zillion times will help the computer work faster. It doesn't. One click will do ya. I've accidentally double posted before and it does happen but SIX times? Easy does it. :lol:

Is there any way a moderator can clean up this mess?

Edited by yogazoo

OMG please do clean this up! I kept getting an error when trying to submit. Sorry.

My question was basically how do I put my geocaches on my 500?

1) What is your question? You submitted the thread six times, I would have guessed the question to be included in at least one of them. :D

2) Easy on the mouse clicking! I know, we all think that by clicking in frustration a zillion times will help the computer work faster. It doesn't. One click will do ya. I've accidentally double posted before and it does happen but SIX times? Easy does it. :lol:

Is there any way a moderator can clean up this mess?

The buttons are smallish, but I've got fairly big hands and I always found my 500 pretty easy to operate.

It's pretty easy to use once you know your way around the menus (it can be confusing at the beginning). This site might be of help (from what you said elsewhere about the geocache waypoints being on the SD card--if I interpreted right--pay attention to #8 on this list):

http://www.gpsfaqs.org/faqs/magellan/explo...geocaching.html