Cape Breton Highlands National Park Geocaching challenge

stagunner

I'll be heading to Highlands Park two weeks before the event. Like DF, I doubt I'll be able to make it back again this year. But it's something to keep in mind for another year! Wouldn't mind getting a collection of Parks Canada coins! :grin: When's Keji getting an event? :P

I'll be heading to Highlands Park two weeks before the event. Like DF, I doubt I'll be able to make it back again this year. But it's something to keep in mind for another year! Wouldn't mind getting a collection of Parks Canada coins! :grin: When's Keji getting an event? :P

We shall see after this one is done. it isup to Parks Canada to decide..and I will try to get to Fundy some time soon too,, We might need to make it a micro event and gather a bunch of folks and go get em

My family and I are coming out east this summer and will be arriving in Cape Breton on July 18 - probably a bit late for this event unfortunately!

Too bad it was not a day earlier, but the CB highlands Ecocaches will be out and waiting for people to find them , and of course you will be rewardded for your efforts.

Maybe we will see you on the trails somewhere..

My family and I are coming out east this summer and will be arriving in Cape Breton on July 18 - probably a bit late for this event unfortunately!

Too bad it was not a day earlier, but the CB highlands Ecocaches will be out and waiting for people to find them , and of course you will be rewardded for your efforts.

I will make note of the ecocaches and try to get them done while we are there!

If plans change I will let you know!

Caches placed and the event is ready to go

It will be a great weekend in the park and hopefully a few people from away will be visiting Cape Breton Island this weekend

Don't forget to get your Park Pass

Keltik Lodge is hosting the wrap up and is donating some good prizes

See you in Cheticamp!!!

Hey, Stagunner. We will be in CB for almost the whole month of July. We're in Whycocomagh for 7 days from the 4th to 10th, then are heading around to Chetticamp and should be there in time for the event. What can we do to help? We're mostly in CB to find waterfalls and caches at the waterfalls, but the event sounds like a lot of fun.

Edited by Geoscotians

Well it is less than two weeks to the evednt.

I hope everyone has thier hiking boots ready.

The cache pages are done and ready to be published for the 18th.

If you are travelling and do not have access to the web, then some paper copies will be available

See you there

I will make note of the ecocaches and try to get them done while we are there!

If plans change I will let you know!

Hey Stagunner... I MIGHT be able to participate after all (maybe not fully but more than before) as we have a better idea of when we are going to be in the area.

I think, if all goes to plan, we will be arriving at Cheticamp Campground on Wednesday the 15th. So I hope to be able to do at least some of the caches.

Hopefully I will see you then!