Traveling South

Taking my famliy on a long vacation down south from BC Canada, our focas is not geocaching. I would love to geocache the whole time and hit as many caches as possible but my wife and kids will have nothing to do with that. This trip is to Disneyland and is for the kids, but we would like to hit as many states as possible.

The states we might get to visit are Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana.

Any attraction we plan to visit, I will search to see if a cache is near by, rest stop cache and so on. But what I would really like is a list of must do caches, as my family is not as interested in cache as me. But is willing to do some cache with me because this is my holiday as well.

So if someone in each of these states could give me a list of ten must do caches while in the area, that would be great... I know I won't be able to all of these and other cache that I will pass by each minute but that is the way it has to be. Hope everyone can understand that.

Taking my famliy on a long vacation down south from BC Canada, our focas is not geocaching. I would love to geocache the whole time and hit as many caches as possible but my wife and kids will have nothing to do with that. This trip is to Disneyland and is for the kids, but we would like to hit as many states as possible.

The states we might get to visit are Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana.

Any attraction we plan to visit, I will search to see if a cache is near by, rest stop cache and so on. But what I would really like is a list of must do caches, as my family is not as interested in cache as me. But is willing to do some cache with me because this is my holiday as well.

So if someone in each of these states could give me a list of ten must do caches while in the area, that would be great... I know I won't be able to all of these and other cache that I will pass by each minute but that is the way it has to be. Hope everyone can understand that.

I would do a PQ based on route and then select the ones that sound most interesting to you. There are so many ways to do a PQ, you could use attributes that your family would like to narrow down the Caches.