Canada help

sacgrandpa

Will be in Ontario Canada Jul 17th thru the 25. I tried looking at the caches available but don't know the area at all. Will be at the Westin Hotel during this timeframe. I will have some free time and wondered if there are any caches around that area or on the Toronto Island ? :o

Will be in Ontario Canada Jul 17th thru the 25. I tried looking at the caches available but don't know the area at all. Will be at the Westin Hotel during this timeframe. I will have some free time and wondered if there are any caches around that area or on the Toronto Island ? :o

Just do a search with the Westin hotel postal code. Go to hide and seek, then under postal code, enter the hotel postal code and press GO

Bingo! Now, pick the first cache and have a look at the map. There you will see all the nearby caches by with an overhead view. Much easier.

Hope this helps a bit...

Will be in Ontario Canada Jul 17th thru the 25. I tried looking at the caches available but don't know the area at all. Will be at the Westin Hotel during this timeframe. I will have some free time and wondered if there are any caches around that area or on the Toronto Island ? :anibad:

Just do a search with the Westin hotel postal code. Go to hide and seek, then under postal code, enter the hotel postal code and press GO

Bingo! Now, pick the first cache and have a look at the map. There you will see all the nearby caches by with an overhead view. Much easier.

Hope this helps a bit...

That is one of the rubs. The hotel doesn't come up with the postal code when I did the search. Either that or I don't recognize it. They do look different than down here. Again I am new to this whole geo thing. :)

That is one of the rubs. The hotel doesn't come up with the postal code when I did the search. Either that or I don't recognize it. They do look different than down here. Again I am new to this whole geo thing. :anibad:

The postal code is always written as follows: letter,number,letter, space, number, letter,number ex:j3a 1r7

Will be in Ontario Canada Jul 17th thru the 25. I tried looking at the caches available but don't know the area at all. Will be at the Westin Hotel during this timeframe. I will have some free time and wondered if there are any caches around that area or on the Toronto Island ? :anibad:

Hope this helps a bit...

That is one of the rubs. The hotel doesn't come up with the postal code when I did the search. Either that or I don't recognize it. They do look different than down here. Again I am new to this whole geo thing. :)

Is this the address ?11 Colonel By Drive, K1N 9H4 Ottawa (Ontario). If so the postal code is k1n 9h4

Hope this helps a bit...

Are you staying at the Westin Harbor Castle in downtown Toronto? Here's a puzzle cache right at that location, use it as the center point for a pocket query :)

GC14QBX - Doofus Dog Ruins Everything

Hope this helps a bit...

Are you staying at the Westin Harbor Castle in downtown Toronto? Here's a puzzle cache right at that location, use it as the center point for a pocket query :)

thanks for the help. I will try that when I get home this afternoon. Take care. :)

:anibad:

Will be in Ontario Canada Jul 17th thru the 25. I tried looking at the caches available but don't know the area at all. Will be at the Westin Hotel during this timeframe. I will have some free time and wondered if there are any caches around that area or on the Toronto Island ? :)

Hope this helps a bit...

thanks for the help. I will try that when I get home this afternoon. Take care. :)

Thanks again for the help. I just needed a cache to look at the others listed and was having a hard time getting started. I input the one above and then they all came up. I look forward to spending some time up in your land and trying to find some of these. Thanks again for the help. Take care. :laughing: