Feature Request: Comparing Caches

seamanrob

I dont know if this ones been done before (probably has)... here goes.

I tend to look at the previous caches I have done and keep a watch on them to see what others make of them when they find them/dont find them.

To do this at the moment I log on to my profile page, click on caches found and then scroll page by page looking for the *Today and *Yesterday tags.....

Does this sound familiar to other cachers?

Is there any chance geocaching.com can instigate a quick link or something just to pull up the caches that ive completed previous and that have new logs added to them in the last couple of days ---

I guess it the nosey neighbour in me, but I get a satisfying kick when I see a particularly hard cache not found over and over again... and a pang of envy when ones that took me so long are done by others with apparent ease....

Would be nice to click one link and see the updates there in front of you.

Edited by seamanrob

Now I know I'm dumb!!

Thanks for the response.

You could do a Pocket Query with "Updated in the last 7 days" and "I have found".

That would be pretty close to what you want. And you don't have to use up a PQ. You can preview online.

Is there any chance geocaching.com can instigate a quick link or something just to pull up the caches that ive completed previous and that have new logs added to them in the last couple of days ---

I guess it the nosey neighbour in me, but I get a satisfying kick when I see a particularly hard cache not found over and over again... and a pang of envy when ones that took me so long are done by others with apparent ease....

Why don't you just put them on your watch list? New logs will automatically be emailed to you.