Gocaching in CSI

The last episode with Gil Grissom showed him following a GPSr through the jungle, as though geocaching, but he was just following its coordinates to find his lady, Sarah Sidle, where she was doing research.

Other than that, I don't remember seeing any geocaching on the Las Vegas show.

Well, that link just goes to the main page for CSI, with a bunch of clips and some episodes available to watch. Can't tell if one of them shows Geocaching.

FireRef has been around for a bit (actually, since 2002 - just 3 weeks before I started), so it wouldn't be something recent. I think that I've watched about every CSI episode, and I don't remember one about Geocaching. The only show I'm aware of that uses Geocaching in the storyline (not just gps use or other similar gps games) is the one already mentioned, Law & Order. They even showed them looking it up online, and showed a screenshot of geocaching.com.

Edited by Ambrosia

Well, that link just goes to the main page for CSI, with a bunch of clips and some episodes available to watch. Can't tell if one of them shows Geocaching.

FireRef has been around for a bit (actually, since 2002 - just 3 weeks before I started), so it wouldn't be something recent. I think that I've watched about every CSI episode, and I don't remember one about Geocaching. The only show I'm aware of that uses Geocaching in the storyline (not just gps use or other similar gps games) is the one already mentioned, Law & Order. They even showed them looking it up online, and showed a screenshot of geocaching.com.

OK, do you know the season and episode of Law & Order?