Moving muggled coins to an unknown location from my cache?

goat13

I read that this is possible for both owners of a cache where a coin has been muggled and that a coin owner can do this as well. Unfortunately I could not find out how to do this. I don't have the coins number because i didn't write it down.

I read that this is possible for both owners of a cache where a coin has been muggled and that a coin owner can do this as well. Unfortunately I could not find out how to do this. I don't have the coins number because i didn't write it down.

If you are the cache owner you just go to your page and click on the item and you can mark it missing.

Once you select mark it missing instead of found or discovered it will then say unkown location.

I go out and try to check on my caches and if a coin is not there in over a month i mark it missing.

I like to give people time to move them and if they are on vactaion it can be a month before it is logged.

I hope this helped and you can request the local reviewer to mark it missing if the owner of the cache does not do so.

Good Luck

On the page for the coin - on the far right hand side is a tiny bar with pull down menu (under trackable options)

It defaults to "mark item missing"

Hit the"go" button next to it.

If you are the coin owner or the cache that it is currently logged into, then you do not require the tracking number.

Afterall, you may own the cache, but you may not have seen the coin that someone else logged into the cache.