pocket query additions?

Rosinante

Hi Programmers!!!! This one is for you. In Minnesota the State Parks are doing a Critter Challenge. 72 parks all done by "MN State Parks". Right now I don't think I can do a query for one group that placed all 72...

Is there a way that this can happen for the future? The challenge is for 3 years so you have a bit of time "grin".

Love the ease of the web site, and Groundspeak.

Thanks Anna "Rosinante"

Hi Programmers!!!! This one is for you. In Minnesota the State Parks are doing a Critter Challenge. 72 parks all done by "MN State Parks". Right now I don't think I can do a query for one group that placed all 72...

Is there a way that this can happen for the future? The challenge is for 3 years so you have a bit of time "grin".

Love the ease of the web site, and Groundspeak.

Thanks Anna "Rosinante"

There have been requests before for the ability to do a query based on cache owner, or keywords. It would be nice.

But for this case there appears to be a public bookmark of the caches that you can create a PQ from: State Park Wildlife Safari

I'll let the programmers mull this one over but here's a workaround for now. Create a Bookmark List and post each of the 72 parks to it. Then create a PQ from that. Make it public so everyone can see it.

I see that there already is a Bookmark List for "Minnesota Challenge: City Parks" that has 50 caches in it. There also is a "State Park History Challenge" Bookmark list for a past challenge (77 caches). And, I just found the "State Park Wildlife Safari" list which may be your Critter Challenge. It has to do with collecting Critter Cards.

If you know the Username, you can do a quick search to get the list placed by them. Not the PQ query, the quick search under Hide/Seek.