attaching image to message problem

vincesfamily

I'm trying to attach an image to a message. When I open the "media to show" box, it has a list of all of my images, but the image I want will not attach. The box just resets to "none." I tried the other images listed, and only about 1/3 of them were accepted for attachment. The ones that were accepted were of various types (i.e. jpeg, gif, png, etc. and of widely varying dimensions and size. All those rejected were jpegs and those were also of various sizes (91x91 to 180X287). All the images had been previously attached to other things like zones, items, characters, etc., if that makes any difference. What's going on?

Are you trying to edit a cartridge file that was written on another computer? I've seen something similar. I edit my files on one computer and occassionally look at them on another. When I transfered the lua file from one computer to another, the lua script knows what images it wants to use, but the images weren't transfered over. I tried to upload a replacement copy, but when I tried it again on the second computer, the image was stripped off again. So I just stick with the first computer where all the images are stored with whatever directory where the builder needs them to be.

Fixed it! Both responses helped me think of a solution. I opened cartridge in notepad and noticed that some of the media files' "type" were listed as "jpeg" and some were listed as "jpg." Those listed as jpeg were not attaching! I just edited out that "e" in there and they worked!

Thanks!