GCStatistic Help

Hey yall,

I downloaded GCStatistic the other day and i have done everything that I can think of to make it work but it wont. So any help would be greatly appreciated. I am on a macbook pro 15in running Tiger version 10.4.11 Thanks :anicute:

Hi,

You don't say what sort of problem/error you are getting. That would probably help people troubleshoot.

I've been using that program as well. My experience has been that it worked fine up until this week. This week the program tells me that I have selected the "wrong file".

I did a compare of last week's myfinds pocket query and this week's and they look like they are formatted differently. I am looking to see if there are other differences. But my guess is that it is something freaky that happened to this week's myfinds query rather than anything wrong with the program itself. You might want to try it again next week and see if it is improved.

Carolyn

Just found this thread here but it seams that the problem is already solved?

If you have any problems feel free to contact me anytime. I try to answer all the mails within just a few hours.

You can also drop me a mail or pm if you would like to see a new feature or have an additional option or whatever.

I just uploaded the 1.5 Beta 3 on my page with some new features. The beta is running fine and should work stable under all conditions. So it's just a beta because some of the features I would like to see in 1.5 are not included yet (for example the new map is at the moment only avalable for Germany but you can have a look at the new mapstyle in my gc profile)