MyFinds PQ

W8TTS

Why does the MyFinds PQ now contain 5 logs per Waypoint, mine plus 4 others? This makes for a VERY large file to handle, not to mention that I think this may be causing a problem with ItsNotAboutTheNumbers.

Edited by W8TTS

Thanks for letting me know. I released a new version last night with some performance tweaks and this issue snuck in. I've corrected it and reset the PQ's that were affected by it.

-Raine

Thanks for the quick fix.

Thanks for letting me know. I released a new version last night with some performance tweaks and this issue snuck in. I've corrected it and reset the PQ's that were affected by it.

-Raine

Hi Raine,

Neither my MyFinds PQ or my wife's (Cookie Wench) MyFinds PQ were reset.

-Raine

Hi Raine,

I'm author of CacheStats and I had a user report this problem to me, but he also reported that his zip file contained 40 separate gpx files. He has a very high number of finds, so I wonder if this is a new performance tweak that the statistics software applications will have to support?

Thanks,

Doug