Brand New eTrex Vista® HCx - For Sale

Brand New, eTrex Vista® HCx, comes complete with original box, documentation and software, connection cable, lanyard, 2 GB MicroCard. In like new shape with not a single mark, scratch, bump or otherwise to indicate any wear. Purchased for me less than one year ago, and I just never use it.

This is the top of the line Vista Garmin handheld GPS unit. It has all the bells an whistles. Major features are the color screen and the high sensitivity receiver which will capture satellites under tree cover.

Affordable, versatile, lightweight handheld

compass, altimeter, automatic routing capabilities, microSD card slot, color screen, high-sensitivity GPS receiver, 25-hour battery life, 176 x 220 pixel display

$250.

contact me directly at tom at tlcsports . com

I purschased mine back in Dec for $189 with free shipping from Amazon, the price lised now is regular price, you can wait and watch and get it on sale for less then $190 and still have free shipping.

Or you can order it from Garmin or one of many other retailers and pay $299 and $20 more for shipping.

Myself?? I prefer to save money and buy it on sale.

Here you can walk in GanderMountain or the likes Store & buy off the shelf for $269.99 plus Tax.

$250 is a good deal if it is New & Unused & someone local to them buy's it.

If they was close to us I would be interested in it for sure. Like to have a 2nd unit :laughing:

Hell if you feel that way, you can give me $250 and I will send you a BRAND new UNOPENED Vista HCx and poket $35 as profit, I don't like to work deals like that but if that is what you want I will force myself to make a profit.

:>)

Maybe 2 years ago this ($250) would have been good deal, but now ?? you can buy a new Vista HCx on sale for $190 or less, you can sign up at Amazon and they will send you an email when it goes on sale.