Not receiving logs for caches I own, or on watchlist.

BANDA

I have noticed that for the last few days (at least) I am not receiving emails for the logs when people log caches that I own, or caches on my watchlist. Insta-Notify was also not working earlier this week, but seems OK now. Is anyone else having this problem?

Brent

I have noticed that for the last few days (at least) I am not receiving emails for the logs when people log caches that I own, or caches on my watchlist. Insta-Notify was also not working earlier this week, but seems OK now. Is anyone else having this problem?

Brent

You are not the only one; I only get about half my emails. This is the case for every thing. Notifications, owner emails, or bookmark lists. I am getting a little frustrated with it.

StaticTank

My geocaching.com e-mails are down in numbers lately so I'm guessing I'm having this issue as well.

I use Gmail before anyone blames Yahoo and/or hotmail.

I get forum notifications just fine.

I see some owned trackable e-mails but nothing on my watchlist or caches I'm watching.

There is a thread started on our Wisconsin Geocaching Association web site with several people having the same issue. My watch lists and owner alerts are about 30-40% successful deliveries.

I host my own e-mail server and spam filter. These e-mails never get to me. It's not an ISP issue since my ISP never 'handles' my e-mail.

Now with more and more folks coming out with the same issue, I suspect it an issue here. Can someone look into this for us?

If need be, I'd be happy to assist in troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Edited by Van's Clan