bugs being handed off to none cachers

KD7MXI

Well, if people were smart, they would obviously read the TB and be directed to the site, then give it to someone.

Thats one reason they made a copy of the TB. Some people just throw it out, because they have no idea what it was.

i still have my copy tags but it is still annoying that i had a bug handed off to a firefighter in october and it still hasnt shown back up yet

you would thing firefighters would know how to read and follow instructions

yeah adding the info to the actual tb can help. must be nice to see tb's. seems around here anymore, as soon as one is posted a certain person grabs them. i have a cache that they visited and took both tb's. no big deal. i placed my first in and a guy placed 2 on the same day. as soon as they were in there, these people came back and took all 3 of them. they have soooooo many of them right now.

ive never heard of anyone handing it off to a muggle though. strange things happen.

yeah adding the info to the actual tb can help. must be nice to see tb's. seems around here anymore, as soon as one is posted a certain person grabs them. i have a cache that they visited and took both tb's. no big deal. i placed my first in and a guy placed 2 on the same day. as soon as they were in there, these people came back and took all 3 of them. they have soooooo many of them right now.

ive never heard of anyone handing it off to a muggle though. strange things happen.

i had it passed to a none geocaching fire fighter in training back in october and it hasnt been seen since