Cache reviewed, but not published

barqsman

I understand that you have to pay your "respects" to the puppymonster in dog biscuits. Not those small ones neither, he likes them full sized.

Ignore these jokers :rolleyes: and just send Mtn Man a polite note asking why the cache isn't published yet.

My first cache was reviewed by Mtn man, thanks mtn man for your advice. But it wasn't published, was there possibly a problem im not aware of? How long after its been reviewed does it go down as official? Im a bit anxious, im sorry if im annoying anyone.

Sounds like there were mistakes that needed fixing. I recently submitted my first multi and made a couple minor errors. Once you correct the mistakes you must resubmit it.

My first cache was reviewed by Mtn man, thanks mtn man for your advice. But it wasn't published, was there possibly a problem im not aware of? How long after its been reviewed does it go down as official? Im a bit anxious, im sorry if im annoying anyone.

Didn't he post a note on the cache? How did you know it was reviewed? Maybe he gave you some instructions or and email on something you need to fix.

StaticTank