coin for awareness of Downs syndrome?

grodan & fiabus

I have never ever seen a coin for Down Syndrome. I have worked with special needs people for over 10 years people with Autism and Down Syndrome were always my favorite to work with. I have seen Autism coins and one in the works by Dark_Onyx, but never a Down Syndrome, if there is I would love to get one as well.

Havent seen one. But sounds like the ball is rollin :laughing:

Gotta give ya a thumbs up ;) ... Shasta has worked with the mentally disabled in the past and they were so much fun. Ive always thought that people with mental handicaps are the happiest people alive! They're always HAPPY! :)

any idea's as to how it would be designed? I am sure it will be a coin that is special to many.

I think it is a great idea. :laughing:

Special when you let the coin design by somebody who has Down syndrome. [maybe your son]

Those people have art in there fingers.

They made great art work from everything. ;)

I have done some work with down syndrome as well, Geo.Error has an excellent suggestion here. Come up with the message you want and have several individuals do artwork for it, then let the group select what they like best.

I think it is a great idea. :)

Special when you let the coin design by somebody who has Down syndrome. [maybe your son]

Those people have art in there fingers.

They made great art work from everything. :)

Geo.Error has an excellent suggestion here. Come up with the message you want and have several individuals do artwork for it, then let the group select what they like best.

A VERY Excellent idea !