How many Geocaches will the Colorado 300 hold with a 2GB card?

Keiger

....also be certain you are updating your data regularly for all areas. New caches are added, old ones get archived, some get moved, some get disabled and re-enabled. Your data can become stale quickly.

Best to load up caches for where you are going for the day and then repeat tomorrow.

Will the PQ let you do that? I thought it said once a week up loads.

You can have up to 39 PQs defined - many of them can be duplicates. Each PQ can only be run once every 24 hours. The only PQ restricted to weekly is the special "my finds" PQ. And you do not even have to save the PQ - set it up run it get your data and it can be gone. Setup a new one for a new area tomorrow. Repeat for up to 5 per day.

Will the PQ let you do that? I thought it said once a week up loads.

You can have up to 39 PQs defined - many of them can be duplicates. Each PQ can only be run once every 24 hours. The only PQ restricted to weekly is the special "my finds" PQ. And you do not even have to save the PQ - set it up run it get your data and it can be gone. Setup a new one for a new area tomorrow. Repeat for up to 5 per day.

Now I got it. Thanks

Though it is not the Colorado the principle is the same. There is a GeoSnippits Tutorial I just made for loading waypoints and POIs into the Garmin 60CSx. It will show you from the Pocket Queries through GSAK into the Garmin. The only major difference is the 60CSX can only hold 1000 instead of 2000 but the principle again is the same.

Hope this helps.

http://www.geosnippits.com

-HHH :o

Edited by Headhardhat

Though it is not the Colorado the principle is the same. There is a GeoSnippits Tutorial I just made for loading waypoints and POIs into the Garmin 60CSx. It will show you from the Pocket Queries through GSAK into the Garmin. The only major difference is the 60CSX can only hold 1000 instead of 2000 but the principle again is the same.

Hope this helps.

http://www.geosnippits.com

-HHH :unsure:

HHH, So I think I was doing it right by mistake. I was loading 500 at a time onto my Colorado 300 SD card throgh my computer. They were all showing up. I had to go through less hassele with the 300 as the mass storage show up on my computer. Good video. Keiger