Cache along a route pocket query problem

fyrmdc

I have been trying to run a pocket query for caches along a route for the past week, almost daily. Every time I run the query I get the error screen asking what I was trying to do when the error came up. I have tried this under both Firefox and IE and I get the same message every time. Any help from the powers to be?

Thank you,

FyrMdc

I have been trying to run a pocket query for caches along a route for the past week, almost daily. Every time I run the query I get the error screen asking what I was trying to do when the error came up. I have tried this under both Firefox and IE and I get the same message every time. Any help from the powers to be?

Thank you,

FyrMdc

No problems here. Just ran a PQ from Louisville, KY to GW7. I use Firefox and Windows XP operating system. It generated and was in my e-mail inbox within a minute.

K.C.

Edited by kayak-cowboy

Is it under 500 miles and less than 500 points? Did you create the route or is it a public route? Have you been able to run other routes? If it is yours make it it public - tell us what the name is and let us look at it. If it is public tell us the name and we will look at it.

Is it under 500 miles and less than 500 points? Did you create the route or is it a public route? Have you been able to run other routes? If it is yours make it it public - tell us what the name is and let us look at it. If it is public tell us the name and we will look at it.

Ok, I have two queries that are not working the first is 040409-3.kml, which is my original that is not working. And I just tried to create a new one, Findlay-Springfield.kml, it is not working either. Sooooo, if you can get them to work I would be interested to know what could be making them not work for me.

Thanks,

Dave