Flood control

Wintonian

When did the 'Flood Control' get implimented?

I do think it is a good idea as it helped to prevent me from accidently from double posting.

Having said that it would of been nice to have been informed - or have I missed a post, if so please let me know.

What I'd like to ask is could the text be changed, so as to inform the poster that their post may have gone through and been submitted to the fourm and that they should check and then try to repost if their messege has not appeard on the fourm.

If this is not new I appoligise as it is the first time I have come accros it on ths fourm and the auto text could be a little more informitive as I did get a little confused, and sometimes in the past I have double posted accidently.

Edit: added a: ? to first sentence.

Edited by Hampshire_Hog

When did the 'Flood Control' get implimented?

I do think it is a good idea as it helped to prevent me from accidently from double posting.

Having said that it would of been nice to have been informed - or have I missed a post, if so please let me know.

What I'd like to ask is could the text be changed, so as to inform the poster that their post may have gone through and been submitted to the fourm and that they should check and then try to repost if their messege has not appeard on the fourm.

If this is not new I appoligise as it is the first time I have come accros it on ths fourm and the auto text could be a little more informitive as I did get a little confused, and sometimes in the past I have double posted accidently.

Edit: added a: ? to first sentence.

It's been there forever...in fact I don't remember a time when it hasn't been there.

Ok sorry,

I tried to post my reply and the server timed out again, I then tried re-posting it and recived the flood control messege.

I do applogise but I have never seen that before, so I thought it might be something new.

Considering that prehaps we can change the text within the messege as in my OP?