Feature Request for the T/B.Coin page

Labrador Wild Man

I hope this get to the right people!

The T/B Page could there be a drop down on the right side for I.E owned, held for more then 3 mouths by cacher, Unknown locations and more.

I have 80 T/b and Coins out, but lost a lot, so I make them Unknown locations, but love to get them in one place in one area so they are not showing on the page.

One last thing like to see a download button to a gpx file so I can open to a software program and I can better eye on them, GSAK or something like it.

Now, I hope someone understands, what I mean I hope to here from a modulator and get some ideas on this.

Thanks

Labrador Wild Man

I agree with you on most of what you said.

I would like to see a .GPX file type for trackables. I have noticed a lot when I get out caching, I see a cache has a trackable, but I have no way of knowing its mission until I get home and check it out on the website.

I realize the trackable should have it's mission along with it in a baggie or something, but that is not often the case.

I have 80 T/b and Coins out, but lost a lot, so I make them Unknown locations, but love to get them in one place in one area so they are not showing on the page.

Thanks

Labrador Wild Man

If I understand you correctly, if you mark a TB/geocoin as unknown location it will not show on any cache page or in anyone's inventory. It does this already. Only place the trackable will show up is on the owners list of trackables and it will show up their no matter where it is or what its status is.

That is correct! but on my own web T/B page, i have 80 Coins/T/B all mixed up Unkown,Geo-cachers who have them and where they are, would like to sort it out better then it is now make the page more friendly to use.

LWM

So you want a seperate page for "Lost" Trackables? Perhaps if they are found they move back to the "Active" Trackables page. I think that is a good idea. Might be a good idea for owned caches as well.

StaticTank