Garmin Oregon 400t Problem

Maybe Im just overlooking a setting but I cant find it. When I go to look for caches near me, it shows a list of the closest caches. It shows them in order of closest first with the direction to where it is (N,S,E,W etc) but on my Colorado it used to also have a directional arrow pointing to where it was that would adjust as you were driving. It was a nice visual as to where the caches were without having to think about what direction you were going. I certainly would like to get this feature on the Oregon. Seems silly to think Garmin would have taken this off so I am assuming it may be a stting somewhere.

Edited by DyerMkr

Maybe Im just overlooking a setting but I cant find it. When I go to look for caches near me, it shows a list of the closest caches. It shows them in order of closest first with the direction to where it is (N,S,E,W etc) but on my Colorado it used to also have a directional arrow pointing to where it was that would adjust as you were driving. It was a nice visual as to where the caches were without having to think about what direction you were going. I certainly would like to get this feature on the Oregon. Seems silly to think Garmin would have taken this off so I am assuming it may be a stting somewhere.

Ya... I had it on that dashboard for Geocaching. Still wasnt working.

On the list views you need to be moving in order to see the little arrows.

http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/Waypoints+and+POIs#toc15

Yep...just like on my Colorado but this one wasnt doing that. The link you sent me to was exactly the information that I was talking about but it just wasnt working. However, it helped me with the terminology of the bearing that the arrow is indicating. Oddly enough, I started messing around with those settings and was getting nowhere. But, when I put it all back like it was in the first place, it started working like its supposed to. Bizarre. Im just happy its working now. I had even upgraded the software earlier without success.

Thanks to all.