Posts in this topic?

dukeofurl01

About an hour ago, it would seem something drastic changed in the forums. Now, every time I go to read a topic, instead of showing all the messages as before, it only shows one and the rest are linked to in a box at the bottom of the screen that is labeled 'Posts in this topic'. How can I get it to go back to the old way, where all the messages were expanded like normal?

About an hour ago, it would seem something drastic changed in the forums. Now, every time I go to read a topic, instead of showing all the messages as before, it only shows one and the rest are linked to in a box at the bottom of the screen that is labeled 'Posts in this topic'. How can I get it to go back to the old way, where all the messages were expanded like normal?

Options>standard mode

Jim

Options>standard mode

Jim

Wow, thank you. That was just weird how it changed without warning.