Removing waypoint caches off Colorado 400t

joranda

I just got a Colorado 400t and I'm still used to my 60csx. Does any one know how to delete the waypoint caches off of the Colorado? Maybe it has been covered here but I couldn't find a thread on it.

To remove waypoints, go to the waypoint manager and select "Delete Waypoint" or "Delete All Waypoints". To delete Geocaches, remove the corresponding GPX file from the /Garmin/GPX folder.

Yes you are right, GSAK will overwrite the gpx file on the Garmin. Then it will reload the file when you start up again.

The way to view user notes is when you are exporting to the GPS, select "include user notes" in export.

Then the user note will be the first log. The first log will say GSAk followed by whatever you have in the user note.

Another thing I like to do in GSAk after I get an answer to a puzzle cache is right click on the cache, select edit and then change the ? to a traditional cache. Then you can tell which caches are ready to search for.