Google Maps problem?

JC_Geo

JC Geo and I posted the same problem at the same time. Please remove one thread or the other.

The following is my post from the other thread.

Is there something suddenly dreadfully wrong with Google Maps? I went to a cache, clicked on "view map" and got intermittent blocks of maps and "We are sorry but we don't have maps at this zoom level for this region." They had them earlier today. I tried another random cache in another state and got the same thing.

What's up?

Here is additional information for this post.

IE 7

First noticed on GCZ5KP

Tested on GCYJEG

Edited by two bison

I'm having a separate problem with Google maps. When I load my local area, some of the "tiles" don't load, and have the words "we are sorry, we don't have maps at this zoom level for this region" but of course I know that to not be the case since I load this area all the time, it's my town. I know that it's simply an error in the loading, but I've tried Refreshing the Map with the link on the right side, and I've also tried reloading the page with the reload button in the menubar, and neither of them fixes the problem.

I'm having a separate problem with Google maps. When I load my local area, some of the "tiles" don't load, and have the words "we are sorry, we don't have maps at this zoom level for this region" but of course I know that to not be the case since I load this area all the time, it's my town. I know that it's simply an error in the loading, but I've tried Refreshing the Map with the link on the right side, and I've also tried reloading the page with the reload button in the menubar, and neither of them fixes the problem.

Yes, the problem was not happening later, so I guess it was just temporary and it was with Google, not GC.