Only getting 1st PQ of the week

LHollo777

why would I only get the first of a series of PQ scheduled for the week? For instance, my 'local' PQ is scheduled to run Thursday, Friday and Saturday but only the Thursday PQ runs. The reason I run 3 PQs of the same information is because in the past my receipt of them has been sporadic at best for one reason or another but now there is a definate pattern with only the first of the week arriving. I have the same problems with other PQs that are scheduled to run 2 different days and only run on the first day. These are not new PQs, they are the same ones I have been running since the beginning of time, lol.

Thanks for any help.

In your example, the PQ you ran on Thursday comes through because it hasn't run for one week. Its priority in the queue is similar to other queries that run weekly.

But, when you schedule the same query to run on Friday and Saturday, their priority is very low because you ran it on Thursday. Recently run queries have the lowest priority. The system processes so many queries on Friday and Saturday (for weekend geocachers) that it never gets to the ones at the bottom of the priority list.

How to fix that?

-- If you got the data on Thursday, aren't you good to go caching with it on Saturday?

-- If the file didn't arrive on Thursday, make a copy of that pocket query and run that on Friday. The copy will have the priority of a brand new query that has never run.