coord.info TextMarks SMS logging not working

devinberg

bump

If I remember correctly, I had the same problem when I tried to set mine up. I think the problem was with the phone identifier, it had some letters in front of it, and when I took the letters out and used just the numbers, it worked. I really can't remember, but it was something like that.

bump

If I remember correctly, I had the same problem when I tried to set mine up. I think the problem was with the phone identifier, it had some letters in front of it, and when I took the letters out and used just the numbers, it worked. I really can't remember, but it was something like that.

Unfortunately my phone identifier doesn't have any letters in it so I can't really test that method. Any other suggested fixes?

bump

Unfortunately my phone identifier doesn't have any letters in it so I can't really test that method. Any other suggested fixes?

have you retried sending the text message GEOC to 41411?

have you retried sending the text message GEOC to 41411?

yes, I have done it a few times now and it always sends back the same numbers

Saw this in another thread.

Hello! Link your

account with

device identifier

XX#NNNNNN and

password XXXX...

Enter the entire identifier (XX#NNNNNN), where XX is a two letter combo (mine was TM), the pound sign (#), the numbers, and then the password is the 'PIN.' After putting the whole identifier in, it took right off.

Hello! Link your

account with

device identifier

XX#NNNNNN and

password XXXX...

Enter the entire identifier (XX#NNNNNN), where XX is a two letter combo (mine was TM), the pound sign (#), the numbers, and then the password is the 'PIN.' After putting the whole identifier in, it took right off.

Ahhh, that fixed it. Seems a bit confusing for the identifiers to be parsed that way, oh well. Thanks for sticking with me and helping to figure it out!

Hello! Link your

account with

device identifier

XX#NNNNNN and

password XXXX...

Ahhh, that fixed it. Seems a bit confusing for the identifiers to be parsed that way, oh well. Thanks for sticking with me and helping to figure it out!

Yay!