Oregon 300 questions?

I have a few questions about my new Oregon and I didn't want to hi-jack someone elses thread so I'll ask them here.

1: I downloaded all the caches I have left to do near home but I got the "too many GPX files" message. There isn't 2000 caches on the list near home but I got the error anyway. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong in the way I am entering them?

2: If I use re-chargeable batteries and use the USB chord in the vehicle will it charge the batteries at the same time?

Those are the two questions I have for now. Thanks for any answers that may be out there.

kayn_os

I have a few questions about my new Oregon and I didn't want to hi-jack someone elses thread so I'll ask them here.

1: I downloaded all the caches I have left to do near home but I got the "too many GPX files" message. There isn't 2000 caches on the list near home but I got the error anyway. I was wondering if I am doing something wrong in the way I am entering them?

If you are downloading geocaches one at a time using SendToGPS you'll reach a limit of 200 geocaches because each geocache takes up one file. You'll need to use Pocket Queries if you want to get to the 2000 geocache limit.

http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/Geocaching