Getting back in to Geocaching

wzilla

You already have what many think is the best consumer grade GPS available right now. The Oregon or Colorado are newer but not necessarily an upgrade. Many 60CSX users where very disappointed by those units because many of the 60CSX features were not carried over into them.

If you feel you must upgrade, the Oregon seems to get better reviews than the Colorado. The Delorme PN-40 has received a lot of good buzz and that might be worth looking into as well.

If you really like the rich feature set and use many of the features of the 60CSx - you might be disappointed with the either the Colorado or Oregon.

If your primary GPS use is Geocaching however - you will quickly fall in love with the paperless capabilities of the Colorado and Oregon. They are also exceptionally easy to learn to use.

All 3 are very similar in sensitivity and accuracy.

You already have what many think is the best consumer grade GPS available right now. The Oregon or Colorado are newer but not necessarily an upgrade. Many 60CSX users where very disappointed by those units because many of the 60CSX features were not carried over into them.

If you feel you must upgrade, the Oregon seems to get better reviews than the Colorado. The Delorme PN-40 has received a lot of good buzz and that might be worth looking into as well.

looked at the PN-40 NICE :D

but its PC only :antenna:

I'm on a mac now

If you really like the rich feature set and use many of the features of the 60CSx - you might be disappointed with the either the Colorado or Oregon.

If your primary GPS use is Geocaching however - you will quickly fall in love with the paperless capabilities of the Colorado and Oregon. They are also exceptionally easy to learn to use.

All 3 are very similar in sensitivity and accuracy.

the paperless is one of thing that I may upgrade for

If you do decide to upgrade, I'll take that old junker of a 60csx off your hands for $10. I mean, you wouldnt want that old old thing cluttering up your caching drawer. That would just be tacky. Shoot me a pm when ready to dispose of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :D:unsure::grin::D

I don't think so :antenna: