Geocaching 1.1.2 iphone app, issues

soulofall

App no longer working, crashes on launch every time even after several reboots. 1.1.1 app was working very well. Any clues...? Can I force debug mode...?

I was SOOOOOO mad when I updated and it crashed, this happened before (I forget which version number), it was fixed FAIRLY quickly.... the quick fix was to restore phone lol

I did that this time, and it still crashes. It's always at the "Allow Location" if that helps the Devs any...

App no longer working, crashes on launch every time even after several reboots. 1.1.1 app was working very well. Any clues...? Can I force debug mode...?

I was SOOOOOO mad when I updated and it crashed, this happened before (I forget which version number), it was fixed FAIRLY quickly.... the quick fix was to restore phone lol

I did that this time, and it still crashes. It's always at the "Allow Location" if that helps the Devs any...

I will admit I have been using a jailbreaked setup for a while even while using 1.1.1 app. Watching top, crash always occured as locationd daemon starts. I went searching in the /var/logs for some sign of a crash log for the app but was unable to find anything. Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I installed version 1.2.0. today on my iPod Touch and it's working fine, except one thing:

in preferences you can choose for "basic" (to see only regular caches) or "advanced" (to see all other kinds of caches too) searching. I want to put it on "advanced", but while searching it only finds the regular caches. When I turn off the application and turn it on again, it shows again "basic". So the "advanced" option isn't working anymore!

I hope they will fix it soon.

Edited by Zottemie

I installed version 1.2.0. today on my iPod Touch and it's working fine, except one thing:

in preferences you can choose for "basic" (to see only regular caches) or "advanced" (to see all other kinds of caches too) searching. I want to put it on "advanced", but while searching it only finds the regular caches. When I turn off the application and turn it on again, it shows again "basic". So the "advanced" option isn't working anymore!

I hope they will fix it soon.

I restored my iphone, and it still did not work, I tried over 30 times, with reboots in between, deleted, reinstalled... etc.