Louisville,Ky area Cachers ?

look4treasure

I'd like to find someone locally that wouldn't mind showing me how this is done. I have several long distant friends that are doing this and it sounds exciting.

If you wouldn't mind me tagging along and asking some qeustions I'd appreciate it. I have seen where there are several Caches within a few miles of my house.

Contact me at tonyhunter@insightbb.com

Or...if there are any other newbies to this that want to hook up and see if we can find a few Caches together, send me an email.

Tony

Edited by look4treasure

Hey Tony, where do you live in Louisville?

There are several upcoming events that you may want to attend. You will have to opportunity to meet a lot of Louisville and Southern Indiana geocachers.

There is an event (called a Trail Mix) coming up this weekend, January 17th at Monroe Lake in southern Indiana. You can find out more about the event here: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...69-fb99dcb06f6b

The other event, which is more local to Louisville is the InKy Geocachers, who meet the third Tuesday of every month (except December), at various local restaurants for food and conversation. This months event, which is scheduled for Tuesday, January 20th at 6:30 PM at the Ryan's Steak House on Bardstown Rd. You can find out more about that event here: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...c0-cbda7fc2257c

If you'd like to just kick a few simple ones around town, let me know and we can arrange a time to meet somewhere and find a few to help you get the hang of it. Just send me an email through my GC Profile.

I also sent you a message to your email via your GC profile. Take care.