WTB: Data cable for Triton 200

ecologito

I went to best buy and they didn't have the data cable, besides the associate was really rude, he pointed and said, they should be over there.

So far this GPS has been working great for me but I want to be able to load coordiantes and maps from the computer. :laughing:

Get it direct from Magellan. They're on sale now for $17.99. I ordered mine last week and it was shipped the next day. Really makes it so much easier than manual entry.

http://www.magellangps.com/products/access...model_list=1905

Edited by buster71

I went to best buy and they didn't have the data cable, besides the associate was really rude, he pointed and said, they should be over there.

So far this GPS has been working great for me but I want to be able to load coordiantes and maps from the computer. :D

I would look on Ebaythats where I got mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-Data-Cable-for-all...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have one for sale since my gps crapped out.

So far this GPS has been working great for me but I want to be able to load coordiantes and maps from the computer. :laughing:

I know I posted this while ago and somebody answered. I am back into geocaching after moving to a new house and all that...

I am still looking for a cheap data cable ( or somobody with an extra one).