Zone Glich

StaticTank

I have having a little problem. I have a setup where there are four zones that are currently active and visible; in each zone are 3 smaller zones that are active and not visible. If you enter one of the hidden zones it will cause one of the other 4 larger zones to disappear from the list. While using the emulator you can see that all of the zones are still active but one of them don't appear on the list. If you leave the smaller hidden zone the zone that vanished will return to the list.

I did reproduce this by creating 5 simple zones and then a 6th hidden zone inside one of the zones. If I enter the hidden zone it will reduce the number of zones on the list by one, however the 5 larger zones will remain active on the map.

Any one else see this before?

StaticTank

I have having a little problem. I have a setup where there are four zones that are currently active and visible; in each zone are 3 smaller zones that are active and not visible. If you enter one of the hidden zones it will cause one of the other 4 larger zones to disappear from the list. While using the emulator you can see that all of the zones are still active but one of them don't appear on the list. If you leave the smaller hidden zone the zone that vanished will return to the list.

I did reproduce this by creating 5 simple zones and then a 6th hidden zone inside one of the zones. If I enter the hidden zone it will reduce the number of zones on the list by one, however the 5 larger zones will remain active on the map.

Any one else see this before?

StaticTank

A follow up to this problem, it only seems to happen in the emulator not in the field.

Edited by StaticTank