New Cache listings

azrunner1

How do I pull up a list of New caches only? I did it once but can't remember how I did it. It showed new caches and caches that were going to be posted soon. Thanks

Wouldn't we all like to see the list of new caches to be published soon. You might ask Keystone how he manages to see the list of caches that are going to be published soon. But for the ones already published, go to my account, on the right side is a box search options, click on the list newst in [your state]

Jim

Edited by jholly

How do I pull up a list of New caches only? I did it once but can't remember how I did it. It showed new caches and caches that were going to be posted soon. Thanks

Three ways:

To get a list of unfound caches, create a PQ and check home coordinates (don't also select a state) and check the "Have not been found". Now preview

To get a list of recently placed, create a PQ and check home coordinates (don't also select a state) and select the "placed during" and choose either last week or last month. Now preview.

If your not a PM, go to hide/seek then select your state, and go to the last page.

Actually, a couple of years ago it WAS possible to "see," by name (and I think cache type?) newly submitted by as-yet-unpublished caches. If you knew how, that is. You could also see how far they were from your home coordinates. This inadvertent "feature" is no longer an option!