60CSx paperless download

ShirleyAnn

HELP! After contacting a Garmin Rep, he determined my CSX is working properly. Although my computer indicates the download was successful, (using waypoints) I have been unable to find it on my CSX. What do I need to do? All updates have been updated. Thanks.

I don't have the 60CSx but I am sure my 76C will be the same. Push Find, then Enter. If it says nearest but nothing is showing then push Menu and select "Find by Name". Press enter and they may be there. Hope this will work for you. Dick

What program did you use for the transfer? How are you determining that it didn't work?

I used the geocaching website, entered a waypoint, clicked go, opening another window, clicked on send to GPS, computer identified GPS unit and showed download complete.

I then could not find the waypoint on the GPS. I have downloaded previously succesufully to waypoints and geocache. Before sending this I tried the suggestion from W7WT and was able to bring them all up. Go figure.

Thanks

HELP! After contacting a Garmin Rep, he determined my CSX is working properly. Although my computer indicates the download was successful, (using waypoints) I have been unable to find it on my CSX. What do I need to do? All updates have been updated. Thanks.

I don't have the 60CSx but I am sure my 76C will be the same. Push Find, then Enter. If it says nearest but nothing is showing then push Menu and select "Find by Name". Press enter and they may be there. Hope this will work for you. Dick

;)

Thanks for the help. It worked!