Delorme PN-40 FS

johnferran

Anyone looking for a new Delorme PN-40? I bought it and really probably shouldn't have. Way more than I need for what I wanted. I paid $350 for it and put a Zagg protective shield on it. This is very good handheld gps and comes with very good maps of the whole United States. Looking to get $300 out of this. I took it for 1 walk so its not new but its as close as you can get to new. I am in the Rochester NY Area if anyone is close.

Thanks

John

Anyone looking for a new Delorme PN-40? I bought it and really probably shouldn't have. Way more than I need for what I wanted. I paid $350 for it and put a Zagg protective shield on it. This is very good handheld gps and comes with very good maps of the whole United States. Looking to get $300 out of this. I took it for 1 walk so its not new but its as close as you can get to new. I am in the Rochester NY Area if anyone is close.

Thanks

John

Tiger has them for $299 w/ free shipping would $200 plus shipping buy it. 73170 zip code OKC, Ican do paypal, send a bank check or I have family in syracuse.

Thanks

John

Tiger has them for $299 w/ free shipping would $200 plus shipping buy it. 73170 zip code OKC, Ican do paypal, send a bank check or I have family in syracuse.

No but I can get it to Syracuse for 300

Just for the record, I was not tring to take advantage of anyone. As I thought I explained I am just tring to get some money back for my purchase. As it is I will just probably keep this and try to learn how to use it to its full potential rather than sell it for a large loss.

...Just for the record, I was not tring to take advantage of anyone...
Just for the record, I didn't think you were either.

I don't think anyone ever posts here looking to put something over on folks (well, hardly ever). Just some are optimistic or uninformed about selling prices. The flip side is there are a lot of informed tech-save bargain-hunters too -- so it balances out.

Live and learn ;)