Ultimate paperless caching-phone-GPS setup!

I have an unlocked Palm Treo 680 up for sale, by itself its perfect for paperless caching and an awesome phone. But I have this phone completely set up for doing geocaching. I have a Bluetooth GPS reciever with the Sirf III chipset, which has amazing reception. I've had this receiver in my pants pocket, under serious tree cover in Connecticut, and had no problems getting a strong signal. To use the GPS for geocaching I have the "Geoniche" (http://www.raydarllc.com/) program installed, which is a remarkable program (as much as I hate to admit it, its better than what is available for the iphone, and I have an iphone Shocked ). This program lets the phone operate basically the same way as the new Garmin Oregon. The phone is also loaded with Tom Tom navigator, so it will operate just like one of the new garmin nuvi navigators. You can also load caches on to the Tom Tom and the phone will get you directions on how to get there, no more getting lost in neighborhoods!

This set up works seamlessly together, the only reason I'm selling it is I bought a new iphone 3g with the GPS. The phone is in like new condition, my old one broke and cingular replaced it, then a month later I got the iphone. Its always had a silicone cover and screen protector on it, so no bumps and bruises. I have all the cords and software.

I'm asking $180 for the complete package, phone with Tom Tom (software alone is $100) and geoniche, Holux bluetooth gps, all cables/chargers and software. I'd also be interested in a trade for a higher end handheld gps as well, looking to get a 60csx. Thanks!