Where's my GPX file (pocket query)

Table 4 6

I am having a problem getting my pocket query in my email.

It is coming as a .efw file (i.e. 1303689.1.321 CO2.efw)

I don't know why it isn't a GPX file anymore. I've had no problems in the past.

I did change our antivirus software to Roadrunners CA Security Suite but don't know if that caused it or what setting I should change to fix it.

Like I said, I am getting the email it's just that the file is in an unreadable format. I do havew GSAK installed and that is the program I have always used.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

I am having a problem getting my pocket query in my email.

It is coming as a .efw file (i.e. 1303689.1.321 CO2.efw)

I don't know why it isn't a GPX file anymore. I've had no problems in the past.

I did change our antivirus software to Roadrunners CA Security Suite but don't know if that caused it or what setting I should change to fix it.

Like I said, I am getting the email it's just that the file is in an unreadable format. I do havew GSAK installed and that is the program I have always used.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

It sounds as if your security software is doing a quarantine on the .zip file. Since your using GSAK your friend is gmail and get data via email. See this post.

Jim

Your security software is renaming your pocket query files to guard against your clicking on anything harmful in a .zip file. Try renaming each file to have the .zip file extension. If you find that tedious, either choose a different security system or modify the settings in the CA Security Centre to allow these files as an exception.

See here for more information, or just Google ".efw file" for additional resources.

I've had a problem with ATT-Yahoo also flagging some of my PQ's as having a virus in the attached .ZIP file. Of course there isn't any use in talking to them. Someone here suggested switching to Gmail. Did so, and so far no more problems.

Edited by W8TTS