November Statistics

holograph

I will second the thanks for your efforts. Your site is much appreciated.

I noticed when I looked yesterday on the statistics page that a few of the records have more than one reporting initial. For example PFF also has P listed.

Any way to add the "not identified AS" with three recoveries to the ADS TheBeanTeam line?

Not a big deal but the AS reports were all our recoveries.

I noticed when I looked yesterday on the statistics page that a few of the records have more than one reporting initial. For example PFF also has P listed.

Any way to add the "not identified AS" with three recoveries to the ADS TheBeanTeam line?

Done. TheBeanTeam now gets credit for all recoveries by initials AS for benchmarks in Lane county, Oregon. I now restrict one- and two-letter identities to counties, or sometimes states when it is clear that there is only one cacher submitting with those initials in that state.

Done. TheBeanTeam now gets credit for all recoveries by initials AS for benchmarks in Lane county, Oregon. I now restrict one- and two-letter identities to counties, or sometimes states when it is clear that there is only one cacher submitting with those initials in that state.

Thanks. You are very kind. It shouldn't happen again since I just had a brain freeze one day when I submitted a few stations.

;)

Reports seem to be going up as we speak. Several of my recent logs, including one I made yesterday, are now on-line. Others are not (yet) there, so I assume the uploading is in progress right now.

I checked again this morning (Friday. 12/5) and all my recent logs are now up in the data base (at least as far as I can recall them :laughing: ). As always, thanks Deb for all the good work.

Anyone else?

Edited by Papa-Bear-NYC