need help

rxxxm22

Sure.

Learn about Pocket Queries - http://www.markwell.us/pq.htm

Setup a PQ for caches you are interested in.

Plug the Oregon into your computer via the USB cable.

Take the PQ from your email and place it into the [drive]:\garmin\gpx folder on the oregon.

Unplug the Oregon - go Geocaching - Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much for the detailed help on your site - it was excellent. You do talk about using other software to read the query but if I read your post right, I don't need to have any additional software with the Oregon. I just save the files directly to my Oregon. Is that right?

Having been geocaching with friends, I've just bought an Oregon 300 and am waiting for delivery. I've managed to set up a query for my first 500 caches from a radius from where I live and can't wait to get started. I'm keen that as soon as it arrives we can get straight out with the kids and try it!!

Impatient in the UK!!

Sure.

Learn about Pocket Queries - http://www.markwell.us/pq.htm

Setup a PQ for caches you are interested in.

Plug the Oregon into your computer via the USB cable.

Take the PQ from your email and place it into the [drive]:\garmin\gpx folder on the oregon.

Unplug the Oregon - go Geocaching - Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much for the detailed help on your site - it was excellent. You do talk about using other software to read the query but if I read your post right, I don't need to have any additional software with the Oregon. I just save the files directly to my Oregon. Is that right?

Having been geocaching with friends, I've just bought an Oregon 300 and am waiting for delivery. I've managed to set up a query for my first 500 caches from a radius from where I live and can't wait to get started. I'm keen that as soon as it arrives we can get straight out with the kids and try it!!

Impatient in the UK!!

Markwell did the PQ page - not me....

....and yes - that is right - you need no addtional software - take the PQ right from Groundspeak and load it into the Oregon.